Best Practices Live Chat: Best Practices in Mentoring, Coaching and Championing
[On Demand - DL1043]
Duration: 60 minutes
Course Type: Audio Chat / PowerPoint Presentation
Course Registration Fee: Lex Mundi Member Fee: No Charge
This course is available only to Lex Mundi members.
This best practices live chat recording provides practical suggestions and steps to enable law firms to acquire increased value and return on investment from time spent on mentoring, coaching and championing lawyers within and outside of their firms including a discussion of:
- key aspects of how to establish effective mentoring.
- how to define mentoring and the terms associated with mentoring in the legal industry.
- potential returns on mentoring investment.
- formal and informal delivery mechanisms available for providing effective mentoring.
- how to institutionalize a culture of mentoring.
- benefits of cross-cultural mentoring across gender and race.
Ms. Pigott is Managing Director of R3 Group LLC and specializes in providing leadership, change and diversity/inclusion consulting to organizations. Prior to joining R3 Group, Ms. Pigott served as the Chair of the Global Environmental Law practice group at Winston & Strawn, one of the largest global law firms. While at Winston, Ms. Pigott also created and chaired the firm's Diversity Initiative, rendering the firm a leader among its peers and dramatically improving recruitment, retention and promotion of attorneys. Ms. Pigott is also a current member of the Illinois Supreme Court's Commission on Professionalism.
To obtain MCLE/CPD credit for online courses through the Lex Mundi Learning Network, please refer to your jurisdiction’s regulating agency for information regarding MCLE/CPD self-filing instructions.
Registration and fees:
|Lex Mundi Member Fee - No Charge|