How to Use LinkedIn in 15 Minutes per Day for Maximum Effectiveness as a Legal Professional
How to use LinkedIn:OD10172
On Demand Webinar
Duration: 60 minutes
Presented by: Kevin Knebl, CEO, Knebl Communications, LLC
Registration Fee: Lex Mundi members / Non-members - No Charge.
LinkedIn is a tremendously fast growing Business Networking platform which when used effectively can help Legal Professionals in many ways. With over 600,000,000 people using this communication channel and millions more people getting connected monthly, this isn't a business tool you can afford to ignore.
This exciting, fast-paced and humorous webinar will teach you:
- Why Social Networking should be a strategic component of your business plan
- How to create robust profiles that showcase you and your firm
- How to identify and connect with prospects, clients, networking partners, and strategic alliances
- Methods of communicating with large numbers of people that result in greater visibility for you and your practice
- How to stay top of mind by strategically adding value to your network without being slick or “salesy”
- The art of building relationships which leads to long term success, client acquisition/retention and revenue growth
At the end of the day, long term business success has always been and always will be about relationships. Whether online or offline, people are the same, only the technology changes. This exciting and humorous webinar will equip you with an understanding of the strategies and methodologies used to leverage this amazing business tool!
Kevin Knebl, CEO, Knebl Communications, LLC
Kevin Knebl, CMEC is an International Speaker, Author, Trainer and Executive Coach whose clients include individuals and small, medium and Fortune 500 companies. He's an in-demand, leading authority on Social Selling, Relationship Marketing, LinkedIn and Twitter with a healthy dose of Inspiration, Transformational Insight, and Humor blended in for conferences, conventions, company trainings, and many other events. Kevin’s background includes being the top salesperson for four different companies in four different industries including being the top salesperson in the world for an international consulting company with over 300 salespeople in 15 countries. He has trained hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of professionals on the most profitable uses of LinkedIn, Social Selling, and Relationship Marketing since 2004. Kevin also has the most individually, hand-written, client Recommendations (1925+) on his LinkedIn profile among over 600,000,000 LinkedIn users worldwide.
Registration and fees:
|No Charge - Members/Non-Members - FREE|