Best Practices Live Chat: Guide to Law Firm Social Media
[On Demand - DL1048]
Duration: 40 minutes
Course Type: Audio Chat / PowerPoint Presentation
Course Registration Fee: Lex Mundi Member Fee: No Charge
This course is available only to Lex Mundi members.
The use of social media has a huge influence on how people connect, communicate, and interact online and externally. This Live Chat discusses how social media is used in law firms, and the associated opportunities and challenges that the use of social media brings to the legal sector.
Topics addressed include:
- Leveraging individual lawyer and firm social networks to create new business opportunities
- Strengthening existing relationships and professional networks
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and brand by disseminating targeted content and know-how
- Encouraging individual learning and engagement of lawyers
- Other opportunities around cost reduction and deriving commercial insights from analysis of data
Steve Bynghall is a freelance consultant, researcher and writer, specialising in knowledge management, intranet, social business and collaboration solutions. Following an MSc in Information Science from City University, Steve worked at accounting firm BDO LLP for over thirteen years, working in various knowledge roles including managing the firm’s global extranet programme. In late 2010 he set up Two Hives Ltd.
As well as his consulting activities, Steve regularly works on various projects for the Digital Workplace Group (including IBF) and Step Two Designs.
To obtain MCLE/CPD credit for online courses through the Lex Mundi Learning Network, please refer to your jurisdiction’s regulating agency for information regarding MCLE/CPD self-filing instructions.
Registration and fees:
|Lex Mundi Member Fee - No Charge|